Tuesday, November 13, 2012



no way
not this time.
if you're gonna write a fucking screenplay about this it isn't gonna be  online
and cheapen it as you do all things
at least write it properly and for money
you wonder why I treat a 43 year old man like a child
why don't you explain what it is that I have to deal with all day
trying to move this "experiment " ahead
go ahead write about me ,about this
write me as Frankenstein
for Christ's sake just earn a fucking living and grow up

call me Evan ,call me whatever you want but realize this  Mr Bloom
I have carte blanch to do whatever the fuck I want to you
from the tippy top
get it?
call it Dome call it Proxy
call me fucking god.

this is about something a little bigger than you little bossman
and to see you cheapen it into some fucking writing exercise
something may i remind you you're not supposed to be writing about or talking about AT ALL
knock yourself out
there are consequences as you have seen to every thing yu do and think
that Mr Bloom
is The New Way



oooo if it were only this caressing and coherent or sensical.
no.
I am losing it
this 'experiemnt ' aside
there is nothing to move towards
there is nothing to look back on
I don't even want to wake up anymore

No comments:

Post a Comment