Tuesday, November 13, 2012

she tells me to keep many blogs.
with different names
she tells me they will be evidence
I say evidence of what
she corrects hersle fand says evident
evident of what
just keep going she says.you didnt need those acting classes.you didnt that job she says she will pay my rent for the next month

god smiles.reading magazines. concurring the price of milk is way toooo high for th earmeee of syrians the faters the fathers. the fat fathers have made this place into their own private cesspool.but live far far away from it. and leave it for the poor to lick i have not obeyed the voice of my teachers. .......... the lights and sound and lights and vision. confuse . everything and everyone and why not the lord for it is all too fast and meaningless. and the style of the times . truth doesnt matter newspapers dont matter. a house of lies/ no truth can come in the heavens open up to a giant light show a lie a blue beam a laser show. it is coming.

september 22


Cecil
called and said he had a dream about me

and said I shouldn't smoke
animals and stuff
don't have much to do all day
i saw a bid on fairfax and the bird seemd to say something to me

insects taste funny
sorta like marlboro lights
insectacidey

Valerie says I must write all my thoughts
of this change
she gave me more pills
I keep 7 blogs.
she says...I am doing so well
that there is something about me


there weren't words yet for what they were doing.
there really was no way around some of the more distasteful elements of cerebral procurement and c temperance

the cleansing process could be difficult

it was important that their brains be augmented and

No comments:

Post a Comment